Popular Post

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bobby Deol, Samir Karnik Team Up for Curfew


Bobby Deol will reportedly be seen next in Samir Karnik's Curfew, an emotional drama inspired by 1984 Hindu-Sikh riots.

Bobby will feature in the film sans his brother, Sunny Deol, and father, Dharmendra.

The film is in the scripting stage, but Karnik says it will be shot outside India.

"I'm indeed making a film with Bobby next. But that doesn't mean I've had any kind of stress with the Deols," Karnik tells Bollywood Hungama. "The sequel to Yamla Pagla Deewana is work under progress. With Bobby, I share a completely different equation as compared with Sunny. With Sunny I'm formal. Bobby is my buddy. He has starred in every single film of mine, from my first film Nanhe Jaisalmer to Yamla Pagla Deewana."

The three Deols will be doing a 3D action thriller titled Masters to be directed by Anil Sharma (Apne). The film was announced in 2008, but production plans were firmed up just late last month. Filming is planned in Las Vegas with Hollywood action experts on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment