Popular Post

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Diane Von Furstenberg talks about her wrap dress


Diane Von Furstenberg has revealed she is still surprised by the success of her wrap dress. The 64-year-old designers, who is famous for creating phenomenal wrap dress to flatter the feminine curves, thinks the dress has taken on a life of its own over which she has no control.

She said: "That dress has had this amazing life, one I don't seem to have had any control over. I never like to think that I design for a particular person. I design for the woman I wanted to be, the woman I used to be, and - to some degree - the woman I'm still a little piece of."

Moreover, the designer also revealed her thoughts on what the princess-to-be Kate Middleton should wear on her big day.

"She's always worn by clothes. She's going to be queen of England but she's not from an aristocratic background so she needs to play the game. I like the fact that she seems to be very independent and I think she should go for an Alexander McQueen."

No comments:

Post a Comment