Popular Post

Friday, April 1, 2011

Michael Buble Married Luisana Lopilato In Civil Wedding

Michael Buble Married Luisana Lopilato In Civil Wedding

Multi-lauded Canadian crooner Michael Buble married Argentine TV actress Luisana Lopilato in a civil ceremony this week. The lovebirds quietly tied the knot in the bride’s native Buenos Aires, The Associated Press said Thursday. They announced their engagement in Jan. 2010.

The two lovebirds happily posed for a gaggle admiring fans shortly after saying “I Do.” Luisana, sporting a violet dress and silver heels, threw a fuschia bouquet of purple orchids into the mob as the newlyweds smooched.

“I’m surprised and overwhelmed by the amount of fans and journalists that came out today. I’m a normal person, despite my job, and I really wasn’t expecting this.”

No comments:

Post a Comment