Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Miley Cyrus Returns To Twitter

Miley Cyrus Returns To Twitter

Miley has hopped back into the world of social media after rejoining Twitter over the weekend. The move marks Miley’s return to the microblogging hub more than a year after she abandoned her more than 1 million subscribers, citing privacy concerns. After taking the advice of her on-again/off-again flame Liam Hemsworth and quitting Twitter in 2009, the young star has returned via her upcoming world tour’s account.

“Yo guys! Its MC! Thank you so much for my KCA! =] PS I am taking over the Gypsy Heart twitter! Gotta keep ya posted on tour <3 come see me!,” she Tweeted on Sunday. ” Goal 1. Get 1,000,000 followers!” she later added. So far, the tour account only has just over 58,000 followers.

Interestingly enough, in a recent controversial interview with Australia’s Daily Telegraph that saw Cyrus slamming singers who find fame on YouTube, Cyrus bashed the social networking site:

“I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical,” she said last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment