Popular Post

Monday, February 21, 2011

Naomi Campbell wants to exercise more


She may be known for her ageless figure but supermodel Naomi Campbell still feels she does not work out as much as she would like to.

The 40-year-old catwalk stunner may not do enough exercise but credits her healthy mind to keep her fit, GQ magazine reported.

“Actually, I don’t work out as much as I should, but I do believe that it’s a healthy mind as well as a healthy body that keeps me fit, sound and calm,” said Campbell.

Campbell insisted that she undergoes an extreme detox three times a year and prefers a concoction of Maple syrup, cayenne pepper and lemon juice to keep in shape.

“I try to do this three times a year. The most I’ve ever done it for is 18 days. So I started on Sunday. This is the sixth day. It’s good just to clean out your body once in a while,” she said.

But one exercise that the dusky babe is hooked to is swimming which she has been doing a lot after moving to Russia to spend time with her boyfriend Vladislav Doronin.

“Since I’ve been living in Russia, I noticed most people here swim the butterfly. I can’t swim the butterfly, but I was just in the Dead Sea in Jordan and it was the first time I floated in my whole life,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment