Popular Post

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rihanna comfortable with her curves


R&B star Rihanna has said that she is comfortable with her less than “perfect” curvaceous physique and wants to “tone it up”.The ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker claimed that her figure is not “by the book” and she has only recently begun to appreciate her own body, reported Vogue magazine.”Over the holidays, and even during filming Battleship, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it’s not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don’t want to get rid of the curves,” said Rihanna.”I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it’s not unhealthy, so I’m going to rock with it.”The 23-year-old also spoke about her changing style, claiming that even before her chart-topping days she was always looking to stand out from the crowd.”When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls

No comments:

Post a Comment