Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

“Crackhead” Jibe Sets Off Kelly Osbourne Courtney Love Feud

“Crackhead” Jibe Sets Off Kelly Osbourne Courtney Love Feud

Catfight! Courtney Love launched an online attack on Kelly Osbourne over the weekend after the rock princess referred to her old friend as a “crackhead” on the E! TV show Fashion Police. Courtney didn’t see the show, but after hearing about the slur via text message she took to the internet for one of her famously incoherent rants.

Oh yeah, apparently Court’s been sober since 2005.

“Kelly Osbourne and Joan Rivers called me a crackhead on the E! channel. Kelly knows I’m sober. Kelly knows there’s no drugs allowed at my house. I think it’s really lame,” Love wrote. “Kelly and me get along great… but it’s gross. I don’t like being the punchline for drugs when I don’t do them, so stop it.”

Kelly is a repeat rehabber with at least three trips to treatment under her belt. Courtnye went on to recount how she’d revived her young friend from overdoses on more than one occasion.

“I’ve saved her life twice. I’ve done CPR, I’ve put things in her boobs. Oxycontin, cocaine, foaming at the mouth.” (Seen Pulp Fiction lately?)

Kelly responded to the rant with a short Tweet, which read: “I feel so sorry for you.”

To which Courtney replied: “Why on earth do you feel sorry for me? I feel terrible that you feel you have to call me a name you know not to be true in least.”

No comments:

Post a Comment