Popular Post

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jennifer Lopez has no time for herself


Jennifer Lopez has revealed she has no time for herself after becoming a mother.

The singer-and actress, who has three-year-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony, revelaed she never gets a minute for herself anymore. She can’t even bath alone without the kids wanting her attention.

She said, "It can be hard. Sometimes it's like literally I'm taking a bath and Max is off with the clothes and in the tub with me or in the shower. You don't have a minute by yourself. Go to the bathroom? Baby standing right there. I'm like 'Go outside.' Emme's like, 'No way'. So yeah it's tough."

Moreover, Jennifer also admitted her famously-toned stomach is proving difficult to maintain since after having kids.

"I've never had to work on my stomach before - it was like, concave, I was a lucky person - but since the babies, I do. I really have to work on it." She told.

No comments:

Post a Comment