Popular Post

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian Cosmopolitan Magazine UK May 2011

Kim Kardashian Cosmopolitan Magazine UK May 2011
The Kardashian Girls are popping up on Cosmo covers all over the globe this month! As Khloe Kardashian posed for the debut issue of Cosmopolitan Middle East this month, her big sister Kim is talking everything from cellulite to boobs in the new issue of Cosmopolitan UK.

In the exclusive interview, the 30-year-old former Playboy centerfold tells Cosmo that she doesn’t understand why everyone expects her to be perfect: “When I was criticized for it, I said, ‘I have cellulite. So what!’ I’ve never claimed to be perfect. It’s crazy anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re flawless.”

But, when the TV personality posted the cover to her website, some readers commented saying they were surprised at how much the photo is retouched.

She admits that she’d rather eat good food and have a few dimples on her backside, than sacrifice some of her favorite carb-filled snacks. Guess we know where that famous backside came from. Butter, anyone?

“Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, ‘That was so worth it!’ That’s how I feel a lot of the time. I think, ‘See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies ’n’ cream ice cream!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment