Popular Post

Monday, January 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian Sheds Tears, After Shedding Clothes


Kim Kardashian got emotional over her W magazine silver paint nude photo shoot during last night's episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York.".

Others have shed clothes to make money, but you need to be a Kim Karadashian to shed clothes once and make money on it repeatedly and yet shed tears.

The episode shows Kim's reactions when purportedly first shown the magazine with the full-frontal, nipple et al photos.

"I am so mad, you have no idea," Kim sobs. "I was told that artwork would be covered on top of me."

Kim had a different take on the issue in October when she spoke to Extra:

"The fact that they wanted me for their art issue was such an honor, and I'm so glad the final product was amazing," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment