Popular Post

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Doutzen Kroes Hot Mama Back to Work Showing Her Body

She gave birth only eight weeks ago, and now Doutzen Kroes goes back to work showing her amazing body. While most women will be fighting to regain their figure, the Dutch supermodel looked fabulous in a Miami Beach photo spread yesterday (March 22). Douzen delivered her first r son Phyllon (pronounce: Fillen) in January this year. ‘I have to work really hard. My body - I have a voluptuous body. I am not one of those skinny girls”, The Daily Mail quoted Doutzen as saying in a past interview. We love your curves! “I like to enjoy life. I am a totally healthy girl that eats but eats in moderation and I take care of myself,” she added.I guess the world will be a healthier place if girls followed Doutzen’s beauty beliefs. While so many promote skinny bodies, she shows off having meat on your bones, looks more beautiful.
Her partner, Sunnery, visited her on set and they shared a tender smooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment