Popular Post

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Russell Brand Abandons Sex For Gardening


It seems marriage has tamed sex-addict Russell Brand. The British funnyman, who wed Katy Perry in India last year, has swapped sex for gardening. “I can’t believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I’m married. But now I’m a bloody good gardener,” confessed Brand, 35. Changes are for good, and sex is not the only way to have fun. He also opened up about getting used to the house chores. “See, if she leaves stuff lying around I have to deal with it. And if I leave stuff on the floor I have to pick it up. That confuses me. And she takes ages to get ready. It’s unbelievable. I had no idea what went on, I was never normally around for that bit.”It’s a very empowerment news for the rest of the girls out there. I mean, if someone who made a name for romping around can change, everything is possible. Well, maybe, kissing a girl like Katy Perry did, it brings some help to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment