Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Cosmopolitan Middle East April 2011

Khloe Kardashian Cosmopolitan Middle East April 2011

Khloe Kardashian laments the perils and pitfalls of being “The Ugly Tranny Sister” in the April inaugural issue of Cosmopolitan Middle East Magazine.

If you don’t know your Kardashians very well (Have you been living under a boulder, woman?!), Khloe is the tall, voluptuous, younger sister of Kim and Kourtney. Or as she puts it: “I’m the ugly sister. I’m the fat one. I’m the transvestite.”

The oft-exposed reality star has admitted to Cosmopolitan Middle East (Yep, there’s a Cosmo Middle East now!) that she’s had to become pretty thick skinned about the comparisons made between her and her stunning older sisters.

“I’m the ugly sister. I’m the fat one. I’m the transvestite.I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years,” says the 26-year-old, who will appear alongside her hoop star husband Lamar Odom on the new E! reality soap Lamar & Khloe, premiering later this month.

“It’s horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off. Kim and Kourtney have said to me, ‘If we were put under the same negative attention that you are, we couldn’t handle it.’ If I want to wear a long flowing dress, someone will say I’m pregnant. I believe we’re not given any more than we can handle and most of the time I can handle it. But we all have fat days and if I’m having one of those days, those sorts of things make me feel down.”

Cosmopolitan Middle East’s debut went live across the globe on Friday, bringing Cosmo’s holdings in the young women’s global magazine brand to over 60 editions worldwide and closely follows the launch of Cosmopolitan Armenia — which featured another Kardashian, Kim, on its March 2011 premiere edition.

“Women today in the Middle East are just so much more sure of who they are and their rights within their own home. You know, their rights to enjoy a relationship, their rights within a relationship and more confident in who they are,” says Cosmo Middle East editor-in-chief Kerrie Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment