Popular Post

Thursday, December 23, 2010

David Schwimmer, Zoe Buckman expecting baby


Former Friends star David Schwimmer is going to be a dad. The actor has confirmed he is expecting his first child with wife Zoe Buckman. A spokesman for the couple, who wed in June this year, told a US magazine they “couldn’t be more thrilled”. Schwimmer, 44, and Buckman, a photographer, met in London in 2007 and announced their engagement in March this year. The said “I do” just three months later in a small, private ceremony. Schwimmer spoke about his desire to become a father in 2006, but said he was keen to wait until the time was right. “I think it’s going to have to wait until I settle down and have a family,” he said. “It will happen when it feels right. Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put.” Before meeting his current wife Buckman dated Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia and actress Mili Avital.

No comments:

Post a Comment