Popular Post

Monday, March 21, 2011

Madhuri Dixit Back in US without Signing New Film or TV Show


Madhuri Dixit returned to her family in the US last week from Mumbai without signing a film, or a contract to return as judge on the next season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

"I met directors and heard scripts. But nothing that would tear me away from my children," Madhuri told Bollywood Hungama.

As to returning on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Madhuri says she is still negotiating with the Sony Entertainment Television, India.

"Nothing has been finalized as yet. Let's see..." she adds.

Sony is reportedly keen to have Madhuri back on Season 5 of the dance reality show modeled on ABC's Dancing with the Stars, but she has asked for a paycheck hike.

Madhuri takes a philosophical view of the situation.

"I don't know when I'll be back," she says. "This has been my longest stay in Mumbai away from my husband and kids. Though my sons joined me in Mumbai during Christmas, I still felt the distance. At the moment I can't think of anything but going back to the people who matter the most to me."

Madhuri made the best of her stay in Mumbai by filming Television Commercials for leading brands, besides sitting as judge on Season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

Recently she filmed commercials for Neesa Basmati Rice and Comfort Liquid Conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment