Popular Post

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cruz wants to slap women who worry about age


Spanish actress Penelope Cruz says she would love to “slap” women who complain of getting old. “When I hear a woman who is in her early 30s worrying about growing old, I just want to slap her,” contactmusic quoted Cruz as saying. The 37-year-old added she can’t wait to have wrinkles because she believes that they shows a person’s life story. “When I’m 80, I want to look in the mirror and see an 80-year-old woman. My grandmother had so many wrinkles and every wrinkle told a story. I want to experience every year of my life for what it is. It doesn’t mean I am against somebody who does a little retouch or (has) plastic surgery. I don’t judge people who do it. I just don’t like how women complain about growing old,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment