Popular Post

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Announce Engagement


Kris Humphries popped the question to Kim Kardashian on bended knees with a custom-designed, 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring in her bedroom at her Beverly Hills home last Wednesday, May 18.

The New Jersey Nets player, 26, surprised Kim,30, with the words "Will You Marry Me?" written with rose petals on the bed.

The couple announced their engagement in an exclusive deal with People magazine.

"I didn't expect this at all," Kardashian told People. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

Humphries took help from Kim's mother and manager Kris Jenner for selecting the ring.

"I just knew I wanted it to be big," he told People.

After Kim said yes, the family celebrated with dinner.

"Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini-horses there," Kim told People

"Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us! It was hysterical!'

No comments:

Post a Comment