Popular Post

Monday, May 23, 2011

Afraid to be alone Lindsay Lohan


Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan’s personal troubles and jail stints have taught her to enjoy her own company, unlike in the past where she was afraid to be alone.The ‘Mean Girls’ actress says there was a time when she had to surround herself with people all the time but she loves being alone now, reported Femalefirst.”I lived at the Chateau Marmont for like two and a half years. I felt safe and I really trusted the people that worked there, I didn’t feel the need to go out, I could go downstairs and have dinners and meetings. Everything was all in one place, I value being alone now, I love spending time by myself, back then I was afraid to be alone,” Lohan said.The 24-year-old has been ordered to undertake three years probation, serve 120 days in jail and complete 40 hours of community service for allegedly stealing a necklace from an upmarket boutique and breaching the terms of her 2007 probation.”I have no regrets in life. Everything happens for a reason, if you start forgetting things you start trying to fool yourself of what you did. Timing is everything, it gives you different perspectives on life,” Lohan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment