Popular Post

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vanessa Wants To Launch Her Own Blog


Actress Vanessa Hudgens is interested in writing her own lifestyle blog and doesn’t want to use social networking site Twitter.”I don’t know about Twitter. I don’t want to tell people what I’m doing every second. But I do want to start a blog… It’d be fun to blog about fashion, beauty, and just things I like. Kind of a lifestyle blog,” Hudgens told website JustJared.The 22-year-old – who split from her actor-boyfriend Zac Efron in December after five years of dating – has plenty to write about in her new blog as she told friends at the Cannes Film Festival that she plans to relocate to New York from Los Angeles, reports femalefirst.co.uk.”She was super excited about it. She was also excited to hang with Rosario Dawson. The girls are working together soon,” a source said.

No comments:

Post a Comment