Popular Post

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blake Lively: leggy at the MoMA


Blake Lively turned heads at the Museum of Modern Art yesterday night in New York City. Clad in a green dress matched with a black belt and Louboutins, the Gossip Girl star showed off her incredible long legs at the 24th Annual Footwear News Achievement Awards. And she looks really good! Famous shoes designer Christian Louboutin, was the night’s top honoree as he was presented with the Person of the Year trophy. I guess it’s no coincidence Blake is pictured with the legendary designer as she recently confessed she bought 40 pairs of shoes in one trip. He has certainly captivated the heart of lots of women around the world, and she’s no exception.I mean I’d chose Blake to model my pumps if I were a shoe designer. Have you seen her oh-so gorgeous legs? If you got it, flaunt it! Below, more pix of Blake and Louboutin on November 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment