Popular Post

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ivanka Trump Reveals Shes Having A Girl


Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka has revealed that she is expecting a baby girl. The 29-year-old Celebrity Apprentice judge, who is due to give birth on 14 July, announced the news in an interview for the June issue of Harper’s Bazaar, in which she also talks about her hopes for her first child with husband Jared Kushner. She told the magazine: “I do have a bit of first-time-mum syndrome. “I’m already on what I should be doing when she is three and when I should introduce new languages.” The mum-to-be also admitted that she has been shocked to learn how often newborn babies need to be fed. She said: “I was in total shock. I work so close [to home] that I figured I’d return to work and the baby nurse would bring the baby to me, and I’d run home periodically, and I’d make it work. “But every two hours? That’s a whole other level. I’ll have to make a nursery at the office.”

No comments:

Post a Comment