Popular Post

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kate Hudson Can not Wait For Arrival Of Her New Baby

Kate Hudson
Pregnant actress Kate Hudson is excited to find out what her unborn child will look like and whether it’s going to be a boy or a girl. The 32-year-old, who already has son Ryder, seven, with her ex-husband Chris Robinson, is expecting her first child with Muse frontman Matt Bellamy and as she nears the end of her pregnancy she is anything but nervous. The Something Borrowed star told Scottish newspaper the Daily Record: “I think I’m really excited. I’m not in a rush, I don’t have nerves, I’m so excited to have another baby, for our family, we are all really happy, so, I just can’t wait. “And I’m getting to the end, so I’m like, ahhh, what is it going to be, who is it, is it going to come out screaming, is it going to come out quiet, is it going to have eyes open, is it going to be shut, is it going to have hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment