Popular Post

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taylor Swift To Sign A Fragrance Deal


After signing on as the new face of Procter & Gamble’s Cover Girl brand, the Country music sensation, Taylor Swift has signed a deal with Elizabeth Arden to create her own fragrances.

“I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory…the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts,” stated Swift adding, “Lately I’ve been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I’m really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance.”

The executive vice president of Elizabeth Arden, Ron Rolleston said: “Taylor is an artist, and the great thing about fragrance is the artistry of it. Taylor is such a terrific storyteller that we want to give her the ability to use her skills in another way, and we believe it’s a great opportunity for us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment