Popular Post

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FT Rihanna Set to be Outed as a Lesbian


In an upcoming book called 'Low Down Dirty Shame' the author alludes to a lesbian relationship with Rihanna, but doesn't name the Barbadian singer.

An alleged excerpt from the book was posted on Mediatakeout.com on Monday, in which the author is quoted as saying:

"A friend of mine introduced me to this Barbadian pop R & B artist a while ago. I had heard her music numerous times and was a fan of her unique sound. I jokingly told him I wanted to talk to her. He told me on the sly that he wasn't sure she was into women but that he would confirm."

The author goes on to say she established contact with the singer and a relationship developed.

"We instantly had a connection."

"Sex came up immediately she was a freak," the author continues. "I wasn't in a sexual mood, I was on a spiritual journey and sex wasn't a part of my plans."

The author then details a sexual act performed by the singer on her. After completing the act the singer "snapped out of it and would get right back into her music. It was like clockwork."

Following the Mediatakeout.com story, RadarOnline.com named Natajah 'Tajah' Burton, a stunning model/businesswoman, as the author of the book.

In an interview with Radar, Natajah confirmed she had an affair with a "famous female R & B artist" but refused to name her.

Natajah also claimed to have dated "a very well known actress, a lot older, who also worked as a model" and a "well known female reality TV star."

Natajah also claimed to have been to wild Hollywood parties.

"I was absolutely amazed at what went on at Hollywood parties," she said. "I wasn't used to that scene and it blew me way what went on behind closed doors.

"Some of the parties were total swinger parties and there would be famous actresses, that are supposedly straight, making out with other women, men making out with men - anything goes - and a butler would walk around with a huge bowl of cocaine for guests to help themselves to."

No comments:

Post a Comment