Popular Post

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Miranda Kerr Ready to Flaunt Her New Curves


Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr has revealed she is now perfectly ready and confident to flaunt her new curves on the runways

The 28-year-old beauty was a little nervous and insecure about returning to the catwalk after giving birth to son Flynn.

She said: "I felt a little nervous. I hadn't been in high heels for a while. It was probably a good five months since I'd worn heels, but it was kind of like riding a bicycle."

However, now after appearing in Paris Fashion show after the birth of her child, Miranda has overcome her initial fears and is happy with her new shape.

Miranda's body has naturally changed slightly since giving birth, but she is pleased with her shapelier look.

While talking about her body she said, "My hips are wider, and my boobs are obviously bigger. I feel like I've become more of a woman now, and I'm really embracing those curves."

No comments:

Post a Comment