Popular Post

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin and Fiance Joey Kern Split


Ginnifer Goodwin has split from Joey Kern after announcing their engagement five months ago.

Goodwin, 32, and Kern, 34, started dating in April 2008 after they were set up by a common friend.

They got engaged on Christmas Eve 2010 and were planning to get married in fall.

A source told People that the couple broke up a few weeks ago and intend to remain friends.

Ironically Goodwin shares her excitement of starting a family with fiance Kern in the June issue of Marie Claire, which features her as cover story along with her Something Borrowed co-star Kate Hudson.

"I'm so ready. I want a life full of little Joeys. I'm only holding off until after my wedding for vanity purposes. I just want to be able to fit into whatever dress I pick out."

Goodwin previously dated American Pie actor Chris Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment