Popular Post

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ryan Gosling urges troubled couples to see ‘Blue Valentine’


Ryan Gosling has revealed that he sees his latest film, Blue Valentine, can serve as a ‘cautionary tale’ for complacent couples. He and Michelle Williams play a troubled husband and wife in the romantic drama. Gosling, 30, said couples should see it as it could help them save their relationships. “I think it’s the best thing for a couple to see, honestly. I’m not just trying to sell the movie. Well, I am trying to hawk the movie,” he joked to MTV. “If there is a problem in their relationship, they’re not able to look at it, and they’re caught in their own experience of it, there’s no dialogue about any of the bigger issues. “I think Blue Valentine is a cautionary tale about what can happen to love if you ignore it and you take it for granted. “I think that people can see the film and can see themselves in it or say, ‘How do we keep that from happening?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment