Popular Post

Friday, May 20, 2011

AMAZING David Beckham news involving his underwear


THIS IS DOUBLE AMAZING NEWS: David Beckham is launching a line of pants that will make our boyfriends look exactly like Becks. This in turn means the man god himself will be modeling the aforementioned pants in hopes of flogging a few pairs, which means our eyes can expect another billboard Beckham in his snug smalls! WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?

Yes, we are very pleased to report that now we can all have a bit of David Beckham in our lives, as he is planning a undies line for the boys. Hoorah! Dressing like David Beckham and being David Beckham are basically the same thing, right?

David told WWD: “I have had the idea of doing a bodywear collection for some time now” FYI, Becks calls pants ‘bodywear’, we checked and apparently this is an American thing. He went on: ‘The push to do something of my own really came as a result of my collaboration with Armani.” All together now: MEMORYYYY, “It proved to me that there is a real market for good-looking, well-made men’s bodywear.” We hate to burst his bubble, but fear the ‘real market’ may be something to do with his incredible services to advertising…

Anyway, he continued: “With my team we have spent time working on the fit, the fabric and the style to ensure the product looks and feels the very best and I am hugely proud of the end result.” Soooo we think we finally know what the best job in the world is – fitting Becks’ pants, making sure they ‘look and feel the very best’. Back to the statement, he added: “I can’t wait to show people the collection – although I’m not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment