Popular Post

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Angelina Jolie ‘I wear the same clothes every day’


Angelina Jolie has admitted that she wears the same clothes, day-in, day-out when she is at home. The 35-year-old actress insisted that away from the spotlight, she doesn’t worry about what she looks like. Appearing at the Cannes International Film Festival alongside her Kung Fu Panda 2 co-star Jack Black, she told MTV, “It’s all the same. When I’m not doing this, I wear the same pants and same shirt every day. I don’t change. “On occasion [I wash them] but I have a few of the same things. It’s like a uniform.” Meanwhile, Black added that he had dug out the best from his wardrobe for the occasion. “I wore my best shirt, favourite jeans and cream-coloured Pumas. I’m giving you my A-stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment