Popular Post

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Heidi Montag wants her body back


Heidi Montag who grabbed headlines after undergoing ten surgeries in a day, regrets going under the knife and wants to return back to her normal self.The ‘Hills’ star, who got breast and buttock implants among other surgeries, wants to become the “original Heidi” now, Contactmusic reported. I want to take them out and downsize them but I don’t want to go under the knife again. I feel like I’m stuck with them now. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the original Heidi,” said the 24-year-old.”I don’t want to do that to my body again. I don’t want to get any more Botox or any more surgery, or any more lip injections. I think I’m fine the way I am,” she explained.The blonde beauty who recently reunited with estranged husband Spencer Pratt claimed that going through the tormenting procedures has put a strain on her relationship.
“He didn’t sign up to be the nurse to his 23-year-old wife at the time, day and night. It was so traumatising what my body looked like. I couldn’t look in the mirror. I was hysterically crying and he’s like, ‘I didn’t marry this girl’,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment