Popular Post

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rihanna Attacks Critics For Calling Her 'Overly Sexy'


Rihanna says women who criticize her for being overly sexy are in fact ‘unhappy with themselves’.

The pop beauty, who is known for her flesh flashing sexy outfits is proud of her body and says girls who attacks her are ‘hypocrites’.

"There's always going to be somebody not liking what you do. People have a lot of crazy opinions on things. Things I say, things I wear, places I go. It's just stupid. Its bulls**t! I'm a 22-year-old human being. It's fine for me to go to a club.” said Rihanna.

"People are hypocrites. They can't wait to say something horrible. Most of them are unhappy with themselves. It's women who are mad at other women. They should take a look at their own lives. A lot of people don't have the guts to confront themselves. They don't have the balls." She added.

No comments:

Post a Comment