Popular Post

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tina Fey Not Complete


Whereas Keanu’s wiles stem from his remarkable ability to go with the flow, Tina Fey’s charm is directly linked to her ability to gripe. Her role as Liz Lemon on “30 Rock” is sopping with geek charm (take a page here, Michael Cera) even as she curmudgeons her incompetent and irresponsible co-workers. Speaking of incompetent and irresponsible, Fey worked with Lindsay Lohan on “Mean Girls,” and was recently asked about her relationship with Lohan. She responded by calling Lindsay a “great girl” and saying simply “I hope she gets well. [She] is in rehab now? Right? We think? I think that’s good.” See, young Hollywood, that’s how adults do things. They have manners and just say bland, nice things when asked potentially damaging questions. They keep their rage bottled inside because that is what adults do. This is why I want to hang out with Tina Fey: she’s responsible and I feel like she would help me if I asked her, but then wouldn’t badmouth me afterwords for being a terrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment