Popular Post

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Katrina Kaif as Radha


Katrina Kaif will play Lord Krishna's Radha in a cameo appearance in a 3-D animation-cum-live action film Main Krishna Hoon, to be directed by Rajiv S Ruia (My Friend Ganesha).

Kaif, who blends modernity with a girl-next-door image, will play the mythological Radha, symbolizing beauty and grace, in her hairstylist Promila Hunter's debut production based on the life of Lord Krishna.

In spite of having a packed schedule Katrina Kaif readily agreed to the role for which she has already started reading up on the life of Lord Krishna.

"I am doing this film on the life of Lord Krishna because my hairstylist Promila Hunter is producing the film. When she asked me if I would make an appearance I didn't even ask her what my role was. Only later did I get to know that it is a film on the life of Lord Krishna," Katrina confirmed.

Giving her company in the film is Hrithik Roshan who also plays a cameo in the film. He is supporting his spot boy Nandan Mahato, the co-producer of the film.

Nandan, who previously worked with Juhi Chawla has also roped her in for a cameo. She and Hrithik have already completed their part of the shooting.

Talking about Hrithik's role director Rula told HT, “All I can say is that his role is part of the climax. We shot with him in Hyderabad for almost 30 days and completed almost 60 per cent of the film. Beyond that I can’t disclose who Hrithik plays in the film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment