Popular Post

Friday, October 22, 2010

Taylor Swift loves singleton, do we have to believe this


Taylor Swift uses her music to drown her tears. And believe me, she has SO many. The 20-year-old star, who has been in relationships with Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and apparently with John Mayer, talks about her love life on People magazine. She says, “I will say everything in my music. There’s been extreme joy, extreme pain, extreme curveballs. Sometimes when things impact you so intensely, it takes writing a song to get over them.” The country singer also admits she doesn’t need a man on this moment. “Being single is wonderful and I love it.”I don’t ever have a morning where I wake up and say, ‘I really need to find a boyfriend today.’”Maybe she has now interested in girls ;) who knows…
The mag hits newsstand this Friday, Oct. 22nd.Do you guys believe her or she’s just taking out of spite? I think Taylor is hot and she could get any man she wants, just forget Joe jackass Jonas. Go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment