Popular Post

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christina Aguilera Devastated by Split


Speaking about her recent split with husband Jordan Bratman, Christina Aguilera says there are days "when it feels impossible to even get out of bed, much less function as a mother."

"It's not easy, and there have been a lot of tears and sadness," Christina told Redbook magazine a day after her split with Bratman became public knowledge. "It's impossible to redefine yourself and your life overnight."

Christina is falling back on the support of her mother and a close circle of friends "who are there for me 24/7 and whom I can trust and depend on."

The 29-year-old singer declined to comment on the rumors of infidelity, or go into the reasons for the split.

"Out of respect for my husband, I prefer to keep the specifics private. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to make it through each day," she said.

She says she is focusing on their son Max.

"His needs and happiness are my top priorities, and my biggest concern is to protect him and make him feel safe."

Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman announced their split on October 12.

Christina filed for divorce on October 14 citing "irreconcilable differences," listing their date of separation as September 11, 2010.

The former couple has a son Max Liron Bratman (b. January 12, 2008).

No comments:

Post a Comment