Popular Post

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

David Arquette: Courteney Cox is 'the greatest woman I've ever met'


David Arquette says he has been begging Courteney Cox to get back together. However, if she meets someone who makes her happier than him, he would be happy for her.

David was speaking on Howard Stern's radio show Tuesday morning, where he called in to pour his heart (and some expletives) out talking about his split with Courteney Cox, his wife of 11 years.

According to David, it was Courteney who sought a separation, shortly after their wedding anniversary in June.

"She's like 'Listen, I want you to be able to do whatever you have to do.'" Arquette continued, "She said 'I don't want to be your mother anymore.' She wants me to be myself. She wants me to be my true self."

David claims he had remained faithful to Courteney throughout their marriage.

"I spent 11 years of my marriage the most faithful man in the whole f**king world. I was a f**king champion. I'm legendary!"

He admitted to his affair with aspiring actress Jasmine Waltz, but said it happened after he and Courteney split with the understanding that they could see other people.

"I had sex with the girl, once. Maybe twice," David said.

In July, David and Courteney filmed Scream 4 together in Michigan. In August, David hinted to E! News that Courteney may have had issues with him going out with his young Scream 4 co-stars.

"It's weird. All these kids are turning 21 on the set—or not even that. I've gone out a few times with them, and Courteney's like, 'David, you're not a kid anymore.' I'm like, 'I know, but I still feel like one.' "

On August 12, while appearing on Howard Stern's show David admitted to drinking excessively. Interestingly, he first talked about Courteney not wanting to be his mother anymore on that occasion.

"Courteney recently said to me, 'I don't want to be your mother anymore.' On our 11th anniversary," David then told Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment