Popular Post

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hilary Swank: 'My Latest Character is My Hero


Hilary Swank revealed today that her character in her latest movie 'Conviction' is her hero.

In the film, based on a true story, Swank plays Betty-Anne Waters, a woman who spent twenty years training as a lawyer and investigating an old murder in order to release her wrongly convicted brother from jail.

Speaking in a press conference at the London Film Festival on October 15, the two-time Oscar winner said, "For me, this was such a beautiful love story between a brother and a sister, one that was so compelling. I don't remember actually seeing a love story that was this beautiful in I can't even remember when.

"For me, the idea that someone can be so selfless… Betty-Anne is my hero. She's my real-life hero for being so selfless and for having such a big heart for another human being.

"It was an honor and I feel just really grateful for the opportunity to be a part of collaborating and telling this story."

No comments:

Post a Comment