Popular Post

Friday, October 15, 2010

Kim Kardashian: ‘Men date me for fame’


Reality TV star Kim Kardashian thinks men just want to date her to get famous. The almost 30-year-old said it is easier to stay single instead of having a ‘process’ to decide what a guy really wants when he dates her. She told American newspaper USA Today: “It’s all a learning experience. “I think I’m still trying to figure it out, that’s why I think it’s probably best for me to be single right now, it’s a lot easier than to try and figure out who likes me for really me and who wants to be on a show, it’s definitely a process.” Although even if a man isn’t interested in the fame, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star finds it difficult to fit a man into her busy schedule. Kim added: “It’s definitely hard to date when you live your life on a reality show, how do you say to someone, ‘Hey, are you cool with dating me on my show? Are you comfortable being on the show?’ – it’s really hard. “I’m definitely more open to dating when I’m not filming, when it’s our off series.”

No comments:

Post a Comment