Popular Post

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Keira Knightley: Playing Villain in Never Let Me Go was 'Great


Keira Knightley has spoken of her joy at being cast as a villain in her latest film Never Let Me Go.

Knightley, best known for playing heroine Elizabeth Swann in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, today said it was 'great' to play a baddie for once.

Speaking at a London Film Festival press conference on October 13, Knightley told reporters, "It was great! I thought that the character was fascinating. For me it was kind of a study of jealousy and fear. I think she commits great harm and I thought it was an interesting thing trying to get into her head.

"I didn't like her. It's tricky playing someone that you don't like and finding a way to empathize with them. That was challenging and very exciting."

No comments:

Post a Comment