Popular Post

Monday, October 18, 2010

Lesbian Romps Destroy Christina Aguilera’s Marriage


Is Christina Aguilera’s penchant for bedding lady lovers on the side the real reason for her pending divorce?

Grab your popcorn and pull up a chair, ‘Crunchers. You won’t find storylines this juicy on The Young & The Restless.

Last week, the pint-sized powerhouse joined the glut of recent celebrity breakups when she filed a petition to end her almost six-year marriage to record producer Jordan Bratman, 33. Xtina cites the ever-popular “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, however flies-on-the-wall with access to the exes tell RadarOnline.com that the Bratmans’ breakup has more to do with the Missus’ hobby of picking up hot women in bars with the help of her security team.

“I was at The Abbey one night when Christina’s bodyguard approached me,” says one anonymous lass, who claims the “Fighter” hitmaker, 29, tried to take her home for sexy times after a chance encounter at a Los Angeles nightclub. “He said, ‘My boss would really like you’ and pointed over to Christina.”

“The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan’s okay with it,” the woman continued. “I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls. I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up.”

According to the Radar tattle, Aguilera’s habit of approaching vodka-soaked clubgoers for a little late-night labia-licking is well-documented on the Hollywood party scene.

“It’s funny because I had a couple girlfriends tell me that they were approached by Christina too. My understanding was that Jordan wasn’t involved when she brought girls home, so maybe the divorce is because Jordan’s jealousy got the best of him.”

Jordan and Christina are the parents of a two-year-old son, Max.


No comments:

Post a Comment