Popular Post

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sushmita Sen: Smoldering Hot at the Launch of Linea T-Jet

Sushmita Sen looked a stunner wrapped in a yellow and gray mini dress at the launch of New Fiat Linea T-Jet in Mumbai on October 8.

The 34-year-old former Miss Universe (1994) is brand ambassador for the car brand.

Sushmita paired her cowl neckline halter dress with gray gladiator heels.

Fiat introduced two new sedans - Fiat Linea T-Jet and T-Jet Plus - in the Indian market on Friday, at introductory prices of Rs 8.84 lakh and Rs.9.29 lakh respectively.

Sushmita will soon be headed to Kolkata with her two adopted daughters Renee and Alisah so that they can experience Durga Puja in her home state.

"This time I have plans to spend my Durga Puja in Kolkata as this is my hometown. I want my kids to know what Durga Puja really is," Sushmita told TOI.

Sushmita adopted Renee in 2000 and little Alisah on January 13, 2010 when she was a three month old baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment