Popular Post

Friday, October 1, 2010

Tiffani Thiessen: ‘don’t stress about baby weight’


Tiffani Thiessen thinks new mums shouldn’t put too much pressure on themselves to lose their baby weight too quickly. Thiessen gave birth to daughter Harper less than four months ago. She is working hard to lose the 50lbs she gained during her pregnancy. But the actress insists she is taking her time to get back into shape. “Give yourself a break! Give yourself time,” she said. “They say it takes a year to get back in shape, and sometimes it does, so don’t stress about it.” The 36-year-old told Us magazine her fitness regime includes exercising up to five days a week and changing up her workout regime. “I was a runner before and I just started running again. And I do weight training, yoga, and Pilates. I mix it up because I get so bored. I like to do a variety of stuff,” the White Collar star explained. “My goal is to be back where I was at the end of the year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment