Popular Post

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beyonce Knowles has messy habits


R&B star Beyonce Knowles says she has a messy lifestyle and leaves her clothes strewn on the floor.The Single Ladies hitmaker, who is married to hip-hop mogul Jay-Z, is aware of her bad habits and is trying to change her untidy ways. “I promise I’m working on this, but I could be less messy at home and keep the clothes in my closet and off the floor!” she said.The 28-year-old beauty also admits she is a workaholic and can’t stop thinking about new songs and melodies, even during her time off.”I love going to dinners, seeing plays, visiting museums and spending time with family and friends. I know it’s time to jump back into my work when everything I do starts inspiring lyrics and melodies and I can’t keep myself out of the studio,” said Beyonce.The singer and actress lends her support to several charitable causes, including her Beyonce Cosmetology Center and The Survivor Foundation, which she co-founded with former Destiny’s Child bandmate Kelly Rowland in 2005.”Think about what truly touches you and motivates you to help, then start locally. Once it’s in your heart to give, you’ll have to follow through. I am a happy woman – very happy – because I know that I’ve worked hard, and I love being able to give back,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment