Popular Post

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Knows Nothing about Wearing 'Chaddis'


Kareena Kapoor has rubbished press reports that Karan Johar wants her to shed weight for her upcoming film - Short Term Shaadi.

"I am amazed Karan has told the whole world about it but has not discussed anything with me," Kareena told reporters at a presser for We Are Family on August 24 [Via Mid-Day].

On August 23, Johar was reported to have told TOI in an interview:

"I have asked her to throw out all her old clothes and fill her wardrobe with chaddis (shorts) and other skimpy outfits. She has to sport a short haircut and I also want her to try and get herself into a size minus (not a size zero) because she has to match Imran Khan perfectly for my film tentatively titled Short Term Shaadi."

Kareena said these are false media reports.

"I read the report on the flight today (Tuesday). It is completely false. I am not going to lose any weight. I have gained a little recently and I am very happy with it," she said.

And all this while we thought Kareena was the loud mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment