Popular Post

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Christina Hendricks turns model


Christina Hendricks is helping out a designer pal – by modelling her clothes online.

The Mad Men beauty – who plays busty secretary Joan Holloway on the hit TV show – posed for pictures wearing friend Tamara Mello’s hand-knit scarves.

Tamara is selling her Blackbird Design House products on the Etsy website.

The scarves sell for $130 USD.

It comes after the 35-year-old actress said she would be happy if Mad Men went on ‘forever’.

She said: “I have to tell you, if this show were to go on forever, I’d be perfectly happy – and I’d never leave. It’s been extraordinary, certainly the most exciting project I’ve ever had the opportunity to work on.

“It’s unrivalled as far as I’m concerned in terms of what I get to do, the quality of the material. Everyone is so meticulous and dedicated. It’s really a dream job. I hope to be here for a while.”

No comments:

Post a Comment