Popular Post

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elin Nordegren Pours Her Heart Out


lin Nordegren has opened up about her shock and dismay over Tiger Woods' philandering, of which she says she had no inkling.

Elin told People magazine, "I'm so embarrassed that I never suspected - not a one. For the past 3 1/2 years, when all this was going on, I was home a lot more with pregnancies, then the children and my school."

Recounting her emotional travail, the 30-year-old former model said, "I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children."

Elin refuted press reports that she had attacked Tiger with a golf club on Thanksgiving night, before his car crash.

"There was never any violence inside or outside our home," she said.

Elin said she plans to continue taking classes and give herself time to heal, as well as give the kids - Sam, 3, and Charlie, 19 months - time to adjust to their parents' divorce.

"I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself," she said.

Elin played down the significance of the monetary settlement between her and Tiger saying, "money can't buy happiness or put my family back together."

Significantly, Elin told People magazine that her interview with them would be the first and the last since she was a private person.

No comments:

Post a Comment