Popular Post

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Drew Barrymore Wants To Sock “Bitchy”


Remind us never to quiz Drew Barrymore on her years as a teenage alcoholic and Hollywood wildchild.

The former child star is busy hitting the promo track ahead of the release of her new romantic comedy Going the Distance, but trouble ensued this week after a pushy gumshoe was a bit too persistent when probing about Barrymore’s troubled past. Drew isn’t ashamed of who she once was….she just wants everyone to shut up about it!

The actress admits that she wanted to rip the face off a reporter who asked about her past life.

“You should have heard this bitch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing. I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons,” Drew fumed during a chat with the London Daily Standard this week.

“It’s actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman’s face off. She just would not shut up about it,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment