Popular Post

Friday, September 24, 2010

Teri Hatcher says mum wants to find her an ‘undemanding’


Teri Hatcher says her mum is ‘desperate’ to find her daughter a new boyfriend. The single actress says her 75-year-old mum is emailing her pictures of available suitors she runs in to. Hatcher’s mum, Esther, even sent Teri a picture of a tour guide she had dinner with in Dubrovnik. “She sends me a picture, she emails me a picture, she is having a great time she looks 12-years-old and she says, ‘I am with our private guide in Dubrovnik, he is very available and very undemanding’,” Hatcher said on The View TV show. “I was like, ‘He looks like he is 12′. Undemanding. That is the overriding quality my mum thinks I am looking for in a man. “So there is my mom on her cruise looking for a guy for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment