Popular Post

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Demi Lovato Ravishing at Padres El Contra Cancer Gala


Demi Lovato stoked passions in a purple one-shoulder Alice + Olivia cocktail dress at the 25th Anniversary Padres El Contra Cancer Gala at The Hollywood Palladium Thursday, September 23.

Demi flaunted her curves in the form hugging chiffon dress; curves that she unabashedly admits to loving.

"I like my booty and my thighs. I have curves. Get over it. :)" she tweeted yesterday.

The teen queen accessorized with black and gold strappy heels, oversized gold hoop earrings, multiple cuff bracelets in her left arm and a ring each on both her hands.

Her hair was styled in loose waves.

She wore fuschia lipstick, thick eyeliner and eyelash extensions with multiple coats of black mascara.

"Me and the beautiful @evalongoria last night at the PADRES event! :) how gorgeous is she?!" Demi tweeted this morning.

Demi, 18, was at the event to support pal Eva Longoria who is the spokesperson for the charity.

Earlier in the week, Demi shared her style and color choice secrets with her Twitter fans.

"My style changes with my mood. It just depends on my attitude and what I feel comfortable in that day" Demi tweeted.

"right now it's bright purple :)" she added.

Demi says she takes care of her peaches and cream complexion and luscious hair. She always removes her make-up before hitting the bed, no matter how tired she is. She never forgets to wear sunblock and loves tinted moisturizer. As for her hair, she tries to deep condition them as often as she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment