Popular Post

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Angelina Jolie Doesn’t Have Any Friends (Except Brad)


Lonely/I’m so lonely/I have no one to call my friend….

Fame, great hair, and insanely-symmetrical facial features don’t get you too far when it comes to finding Cosmo-sipping companions for Girls Night Out.

Just ask Angelina Jolie.

The 35-year-old award-winning actress and mother of six is currently visiting Pakistan in an attempt to draw attention to a devastating flood that has claimed the lives of 1,700 people and has affected 17 million others. Nonetheless, Angie admits she doesn’t have many people in her life she can confide in about her work…or much else — except, of course, her longtime beau Brad Pitt and their young brood.

“I’ll talk to my family,” Angelina told CNN last week, when asked how she copes with being alone during her many humanitarian-related travels. “I talk to Brad [Pitt]; he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and every trip. He’s been here as well; he came with me after the earthquake. But I don’t know, I don’t have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to.”

She piped up: “I tell my children why I’m going and I explain to them why I was packing flashlights and food. They help me pack some things. My children are from a lot of these countries, so I want them to understand what’s happening in Africa, the boys to understand what’s happening if there’s something current in their countries, and for all of them to know about each other’s countries as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment